The rate at which fire outbreak rake in havoc on goods and properties in Nigeria has reached an alarming stage, the street of Bishop Okoye in the city of Port Harcourt, came under fire outbreak on Friday night.
Goods and property worth millions of naira were destroyed by fire, this is according to eye witness, the unfortunate incident happened at about 8pm on Friday night.
The following morning, the affected victims faces was full of pains, some they wept uncontrollably, as anguish enveloped the faces of the affected people and passer by. They therefor, called on the River state government to come to their aid, and assist them,
Food items like bags of rice, beans, corn and cooking oils were amongst the goods destroyed by the fire outbreak.