The New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP) presidential candidate Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso on Thursday picked Lagos cleric Archbishop Isaac Idahosa as his running mate.
Here are things to know about Archbishop Isaac Idahosa
* Idahosa is the presiding Bishop and the senior pastor of God First Ministry, popularly known as Illumination Assembly, Lekki Light Centre (LLC), Ajah, Lagos.
* He is also a gospel musician with three albums to his credit.
*He started his church 25 years ago with a few members in Minna, Niger State.
* He is one of the few LASTMA Mayors decorated by the Lagos State Government
* He is from Edo.
* He is the spiritual father of Dr Chris Okafor.
* His name Idahosa means hearing from God.
* He received a United Nations Peace Ambassadorial award.
* He is the third born in a family of six children.
* He has been married to his wife, Christie Idahosa for 22years and they are blessed with two lovely children: Christabel and Apostle.